Monday 11 July 2016


May 2016 Week Two

So a week without the Cooker and Fridge switched on....and not missed them at all. I decieded to sit down and figure out what was making me irritable about the van and it came down to the space thing...so I decieded to do something about it :)

Now...building an extension to the van was not an option...so it meant some rearrangemnt inside the van...

I figured out my biggest waste of space was leaving the space in front of the front sliding door free to get in and out of the van...then I realised I did'nt actually use this at all...I simply used the main driver and passenger doors for entry and access...so tape measure out time....

I had all sorts of grand idea's of MDF, frames , etc and building some storage...and then whilst at a friends house they were showing me around the newly redocorated house and then I saw it...the answer to my prayers...I did'nt even think they made them....a miniture wardrobe and draw combi set....

Designed for a childs bedroom I was already mentally measuring it....and it looked perfect...Hanging room large enought for coats and jackets easily...8 draws...off to ebay I went....

Found one...and its solid wood...great...no having to bolt this in...took two if us to lift it....

So...fitted in...all my cloths and nick knacks in draws....and I hardly notice the space its taken...

Its not too tall so I've neen able to put some storage on top as well....its a life saver...I'm actually really happy now its in...I feel like I've finally unpacked...

Gym is really starting to pay off health and body wise...I've lost nearly as stone now and I can actually see muscles :) more motivation!

No comments:

Post a Comment