Monday 11 July 2016


April 2016 Week Four

Routine Routine Routine....Rinse and repeat should be carved on my Headstone.....

Figured out that whats going to get me through this is a routine...strangly the weird thing is I've not enough time in the day to do everything I want....sounds crazy....

So what happens on weekends? I wish I knew what happened to the time.....

When I chatted to my friend who knew my situation he was like..."you must be so bored sitting in the van all day on a wekend" and then I figured out he was comparing my life to his at home....Saturday he sat around the house and watched some TV, etc...generally bored....

So heres' my weekend....

Saturdays Great...usually crashed out on a Friday night at 11.00pm or so....remember I've been up since 6.30....Sleep in until 8.00am YAH!!!!

Follow the week day routine, slightly different though...

Pop to the gym and have a quick sauna, jacuzzi and shower but no workout. Shower, shave, etc

Usually gets me to around 9.30 or so...

Off to the local Car wash to give the Stealth Van a Wash and clean....This is quite important....a dirty stealth van attracts attention...mines a 2002 Ducato and looks great when washed and clean....who would know its a house on wheels.....

Car wash takes me to about 10.15 or so...now to do a complete clean inside. First few tiimes I did this I was worried about people seeing the inside...then I thought...what the hell...its taxed, clean and insured...do I really care that they see inside? so doors wide open...do the cab interior...do the back inside...when you see the photos it will be much clearer how I have it set up :)

Good polish with anti-bacterial spray all around...shake the quilt covers, etc...good clean all around takes me 30 minutes or so even with the hoovering...

Only time I was approached was ny a guy who was interested in making a camper van himself...he liked how I'd set it out...when I told him I lived in it full time he was fairly shocked...

So nice clean camper van...and its midday....off to the pub for lunch...see previous post....

Finish up around 1.30 in the pub...relaxing meal watching TV and chilling....

2.00pm....okays...fun time....I've looked at the Odeon schedule and its off to the cinema....timing it right I see a movie at around 2.30, then one at 5.30 and one at 8.30 taking me to around 10.30....

Its fairly cool tbh... the Odeon Unlimited card for £17 a month is a life saver...

So bed and back up and awake...its Sunday....

This always depends on the weather...so lets do a dry day...

Up at 8.00am....Pop to the gym and have a quick sauna, jacuzzi and shower but no workout. Shower, shave, etc

9.30am...off to the local car boot for anything that might find useful....takes me to around 11.30 or so....

Back to the van...into Gym gear and go workout until 2.00pm....

Shower, etc...off to the pub for dinner until 4.30....

Off to the cinema until 9.00pm...no late movie...work in the morning.

The only time I change this is if its a hot sunny day....sometimes just laying in the sun is cool and reading a book....also, I've beentidying up the outside of the van...T-Cutting it, etc...starting to look far better...got a buffer for Aldi for £23 and you can plug it in at the car wash...I just asked the guy...

As I said...weird ting is  I tend to run out of time at the weekends....

So what if its raining over the weekend.....it really only affects my sunday....

No Car boot so its off to the Gym at 11.00am until 1.00pm...then some lunch...then movies at the Odeon....

I'll chat more about big travel adventures later :)

No comments:

Post a Comment