Monday 11 July 2016

June 2016 Week Four

Don't know where the weeks gone....time seems to be going much faster in the Van! So a few email question have come in, let me see if I can answer them...

What do I do about post?
I mainly switched all my accounts to paperless statements and online, but theres still the issue of new cards, etc

Luckily I have a friend who agreed to recive all my post and I pick it up once a week or so. Anything I have delievered from ebay, etc I send to work address...same as Amazon, etc....most of them allow postage to a work address

I've not really had any issues with post upto now, hope that answers the question

Whats the worst bit?
Ummm....I guess the knowledge that I live in a van. I did'nt expect to be like this at my age...sometimes I think I should have just gone bankrupt like a million other people. I'm sorta proud I did'nt though.

What happens if you get ill?
Same as anyone else...the vans like a bedroom....I have a plan though should I get sick...I have a £1000 contigency fund and a local hotel does rooms at £40 a night, so I'd just bite the bullet and book in til I was well

Strangly I feel far better physically and mentally than I ever have...I usually get a summer sniffle...not this year.

I alsi gave up smoking after 30 years...and I don't miss it at all....and no Vape either or nicotine patches. I was too busy sorting life that I missed cold turkey I guess :)

I think the saunas and workouts at the Gym are doing me a world of good, alongside the food, etc

Weird thing is I keep imaging going back to a House and starting thinking really? Do I want that again.....


What about Girls?
Yeah...so we are a few months on from the breakup and I'm not the ugliest person in the world and the gym and food, etc has made people notice....I did have a few dates but then I sort of thought at some time I'm going to have to explain my life, and tbh I don't think I could....so I've sort of decided that the relationship thing goes on hold until this is over. Unless Claudia Schieffer turns up.....

Where do you park up at night and don't you worry about safety?

I'm lucky I've found 4 places to park that I've had no issues with...because I'm only there once every 5 days no ones really noticed me....the van sort of blends in...I have no issues with noise or anything. Weekend parking works out well as I have access to a secure carpark for the weekend as no one is there, so yeah...Guess I've been fairly lucky!

What do you miss most?

Weirdly, I miss reading a book. I thought I would have a load of time and have over 100 books on the shelfs in the van...makes it look cool...but just don't have the time to read them!


No comments:

Post a Comment