Monday 11 July 2016

April 2016 Week Two

The unmentionables....

So here we are...Week two and we are bumping into a few unforeseen problems...well, I knew it would'nt be easy to here are the list of issues...

What do you do about going to the toilet........

Answer : It was just not practical to have chemical toilet in the stealth Van...so had to come up with another solution...from 6.30am until 8.00pm was not an issue...Gym and Work solved those issues...

This is where I figured out siting of the stealth Van was so important...I'll be dealing with stealth parking a bit later....

I managed to find 4 locations (I'll describe them later) close to a 24 Hours MCDonalds, a 24 Hour Garage and a pub :)

The pub saved me up until 11.30pm and so...I actually spoke to the manager and explained life and he was great about it....thought I was cool...lol....

TBH...I never had a problem...I never once in the first 2 weeks had to use the garage or the McDonalds but knowing they were there was a mind settling thing....

Getting up at 6.00am and being in the Gym at 6.30 made toilet time fairly easy :)

Likewise...if I went to the cinema 8-10.30pm I always used the cinema toilet or stopped into the pub...this might change but at the moment I seem to need the toilet far less...maybe the gym is helping!

This may not work for everyone, but it works for me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment