Monday 11 July 2016


May 2016 Week One

So Month Ones over....after sitting down and working everything out my savings this month to pay down the debts are £1152....I've put £500 aside immediatly for emrgencys and happily rang one of the creditors and settled the account in full...thats another £43 I won't have to pay next month and it goes towrds paying off more debts :)

I'm using the snowball solution to pay off my debts...as I pay off one debt in full I put that towards the next debt, etc....

I did this to have a target to aim for...and a a sense of achie=vement...I could have paid £20/30 of every debt I have...but the feeling of paying off a complete debt all at once was far better....you might decide differently I guess...its what works for me though

So May Week one and I'm running into more of those problems I didn't think through...

Using my laptop in the evening for downloading the series I like to watch off Discovery, etc works well...Battery life was an issue though...so now I leave it downloading overnight in the van and charge it up during the day at work...nobody really notices an extra laptop plugged in....

Back to the food issue...someone asked me again why I did'nt use the cooking facilitys in the van....let me explain...go into your bathroom...close the door....cook a meal...thats what its like in a van....I like my way of sorting food...it works for me..

So much so I've decided to unplug the fridge...all it had in was water....I can chill water at the gym or work...and take a 2 litre bottle with me back to the van each night...its actually far far easier. Someone also asked me about washing the plates, etc I eat my crackers and stuff of....I simply wipe them down with a wet wipe and every couple days put them in my backpack...into work...wash them all....no one even bats an eyelid....

And thats something else...I was WAY too paranoid about worrying about what other people would think...in a way sort of like a criminal, constantly watching people in case they were watching me...Guess what? People don't even see? or care about what I'm doing....At work the only comment I've had is I look far better and healthier than in yearsand that I'm eating healthy food now?...really...if only they knew....

So the problems....

SPACE

Not the stuff in the Sky...inside the van...

Ummm...I have too much crap and the issue is cloths. I've sorted out the work cloths and Gym stuff with the lockers at the gym...however under the bed in the Van are three very large bags...

Its really getting to me pulling a bag from under the bed every day and night, But I think I've come up with a solution...fill you in next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment