Monday 11 July 2016


July 2016 Week One

So the scores on the debt doors....my total debt was 43K 3 moths ago...as well as making minimum payemnts I have paid an additional £1000 off my debts plus a £1000 contigency fund....today I paid off a Credit card completely and closed it!!!!! WOOP! £1231 paid off and card closed. That adds another £55 to the snowball for next month meaning I can pay at least an additional £95 per month including the £45 from the previous month

Taking some feedback I've also started a MOT/Service fund for the Van...I've put £75 aside this month. But given the fact the van does less than 300 miles a month unless I go away then hopeflly I should'nt have any issues. I bought it with 12 months MOT so thats fine for a year

What else? finding more and more different foods that fit in with camper van life...Aldi is like camper van heaven.

So we are over 2 months in now, and to be honest, its not half as bad as I thought it would be

Guess I miss the social aspect of a house the most, however the rest has actually been of great benefit to me. I doubt I would have had the motivation to do 10 percent of what I've done had this not happened....

Its not all plain sailing though...I still get those days when I think what has my life come too...but they are getting less.

Already starting think about winter and planning for it....

Really enjoying the cinema thing, wish I'd done it ages ago...do I miss TV? Not really....

Think I may try a weekend away again this month, I'll let you all know!

No comments:

Post a Comment