Wednesday 13 July 2016

July 2016 Week Two Part Two

Good news :) Arms feeling much better. Few things have happened. I could not get access to the gym one morning due them being closed for emergency repairs. Damn. Quick trip down to the local supermarket to sort a few things out, but also made me realise I needed to plan a bit more for this type of stuff!

So heres what I did...Lucklily I now have the new stoorage and wardobe space in the Van, I'll post some piccys later of how it works. I've moved a few things to it so if I have an issue accessing the Gym I'll be prepared next time.

Spare shoes, Two shirts, couple of ties, spare trousers now in the Van as well and easily available.
Spare Razer, toothbrush, toothpaste and smelly stuff as well.

I also got a voucher for a free days Gym pass at another local Gym...worst case scenario is I can print a couple of those! (Thaks steve for that heads up, would never have thought of that)

Weathers still crap but getting used to it. STAN needs a outside clean but I really want to save the cash until I can T-Cut him as well.

What Else?

Oh, yeah...remember the guys I met in Whitby, travelling round Europe in a van? They gave me a heads up to a way to have fresh coffee every morning so I've installed the bean to Cup coffee machine and WOOP! Fresh coffee at 6.00am. Its a bit of extra work but worth it for hot brewed coffee first thing.

If itssunny this weekend plans are to T-Cut the rest of STAN, I also need to paint the wardrobe and touch up some of the interior stuff paint wise, was a bit of a rush getting things ready when I planned this.

Probably one of the things to remember if your thinking of doing this, its weird but little things will irratate you about living in the van...figure out what they are and FIX them.

I'll upload some piccys of Whitby in a bit too. If anyone has any ideas of some places cool to go just let me know

No comments:

Post a Comment