Monday 11 July 2016


June 2016 Week One

Finally some sunshine! Going to take the Stealth Van on a mission this weekend, first time actually taking it away.....

Weeks been good....Real progress in the Gym, I feel so much better mentally and physically...I know this is horrible to say but in some ways I'm grateful this happened...I don''t think I would ever have had the motivation to lose the weight or get as fit as I now am if this had not happened....I guess there are silver linings to every cloud!

So lets talk about the money :)

Month One I managed to pay off an additional £500 of debt on top of the minimum payments as I put aside £500 for emergencys. I've topped the emergency fund up to £1000 with another £500 this month...that should be enough of a buffer for me.

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...what was I able to pay off this month? Food bill came in less than expected, I got a few good deals up at the car boot market on stuff.

I also sold the last few items from the house I had knocking about.

So debt this month on top of minimum payments was £780...on those figures next month I should be able to make a massive repayment of £1200 and still have a £1000 emergency fund....OMG...I might actually do this!

I've decided to put a little away every month towards a holiday at Christmas, don't fancy living in the van over the festive season....looked online and I can get a holiday in Egypt all inclusive for 10 days for around £650....I can sit in the sun for 10 days :)

Made a gym planner as well, figured out routine and targets are central to getting through this...

I'll update on the big adventure away next week and let you know how it goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment