Tuesday 23 August 2016

August 2016 Week Two

De Dum De Dum...One of those weeks when I don't know where the week has gone. Took Stan the Van down to the park over the weekend and had myself a little BBQ and chill out listening to music. Few people came by to nosey and said it looked fairly cool. Wonder how cool they would think it was if they knew I was living in it full time :)

Sorted the smell in STAN, was just some installation I had missed. All sorted and happy. Got one of those airwick battery powered air fresheners that goes off every 30 minutes or so....sorted :) Makes a big difference getting into a nice smelling Van.

The issue of finding time to do everything is still coming up. Can't believe I'm so busy that I can't get everything done. STAN really needs a wash. I said last weekend I'd do it but things keep cropping up. The issues of girls keeps coming up, the gym works worked a bit too well. Still going but I've split it to 2 days Gym and one day off. My body was just getting too tired....

So someone asked what do a I really miss the most? Ummmmmm

A Sleep in :)

Just staying in bed for the whole morning......

Routines still good. I've decided to park up permanently at the business I told you about. The owners really cool about it and actually asked me if I would mind parking over the weekend blocking the warehouse doors....seriously, if you are thinking about doing this consider this option. Find a Business with a Warehouse on a industrial estate and just go and ask! Best thing I ever did.

The owner as I said gives me free Wi-Fi now and if comes in early bangs on the side of STAN with a cup of coffee. He thinks I'm barking mad doing this and should have just gone bankrupt.

So in another week we'll be into month 5...wow...5 months of living in STAN. I'm surprised I've stuck it out, I honestly didn't think I could. I thought I would miss the material things too much. Guess I was wrong :)

So plans for the rest of the month? One of the things I regret is not going more places so determined to take STAN on another trip this weekend, maybe to Sandsend.

I might draw up an agenda of places to go...

Booked the Chrimbo break away, so I'll park STAN up at the airport and depart for 10 days in the sun. Ten days for £400 seems worth it, I've converted some non taken holiday into pay so its really cost me nothing....Another week and we can cross off some more debt :)

That's about it this week...catch you all in a week or so

3 comments:

  1. Just enjoyed reading all your blog posts. How's it going? What's happened since August? Did you get a heater sorted? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just enjoyed reading all your blog posts. How's it going? What's happened since August? Did you get a heater sorted? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you still alive !!! Great read but just stopped, hope you cleared more debt and are doing well

    ReplyDelete